Bachelor of Business Studies Exam. (B.B.S.).
University of Delhi conducts a three-year degree course of Bachelor of Business Studies Exam. (B.B.S.).
Eligibility for BBS:
Minimum 17 years on or before 1st Oct. of the year of .
Educational Qualifications at least 60% marks in best of the four papers including English in 10+2 Exam.
Two programs are available one year program for students entering XII
and crash course for students giving BBS exam after board exam.
Contact student counselor for details.
- Extensive classroom training in Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning, General and Business Awareness, Higher Economics and Business Economics with a total of 60 sessions
- 9 mock tests (weekly mocks for BBS) and Full Length tests
- Personality Development sessions that entail GD-PI concepts, 2 GDs and 1 Mock interview
- Guidance in institute selection.
Selection is made on the basis of a written exam.
Plan of the Examination:
|The subjects of the written test, time allowed and the number of question in each sub-test shall be as under:
No. of Questions
|I||Test of Business Aptitude and General Awareness||60 (40 + 20)||35 minutes|
|II||Test of Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability||60 (30 + 30)||75 minutes|
|III||Test of English Language||30||20 minutes|
Colleges Offering BBS Course
1) Shaheed sukhdev college of Business Studies.
2) Keshav Mahavidyalaya Pitampura,Delhi University
3) Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, Delhi University
4) Jamia Malia Islamia, New Delhi