Bachelor of Business Administration, or BBA. This page provides information regarding syllabus, college, eligibility, admissions 2015 about BBA. Quest education coaching institute located in Delhi have been providing top level coaching for BBA for a long period and is among the top institutes in Delhi.
BBA is a three-year full-time course that is designed to give rise to future professionals, rather than mere ‘degree holders’. This course keeps in mind the needs of the industry where the students would ultimately find employment, and, therefore, has a completely different approach to learning.
The increasing demand of managers has made BBA, BMS, BBM and other management courses in India very popular. Although it is not compulsory for one to have a Bachelor in Administration degree for pursuing.
Two programs are available one year program for students entering XII
and crash course for students giving BBA exam after board exam.
Contact student counselor for details.
- Extensive classroom training in Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning, General and Business Awareness, Higher Economics and Business Economics with a total of 60 sessions
- 9 mock tests (weekly mocks for BBA) and Full Length tests
- Personality Development sessions that entail GD-PI concepts, 2 GDs and 1 Mock interview
- Guidance in institute selection
The criterias to be fulfilled include:
- Should be a citizen of the country
- General age bar is a minimum of 17 years and maximum 22 years
- Residents of the state are given preference
- No criminal records in the state and the national level
- Passing Higher Secondary or equivalent is a must
- Minimum of 40% in the qualifying exam
- English should be one of the subjects
BBA Entrance Exam:-
GGSIPU CET:- GGSIPU CET is a common entrance test conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi for admission into its various technical and professional courses.
GGSIPU CET Pattern / Structure:-
* GGSIPU-CET is not a common test for all courses. Students choosing different programmes have to appear different test in their respective subjects as per the scheduled date and time.
* However question papers of all subjects in GGSIPU-CET consist of multiple-choice objective-type questions of two and a half hours duration carrying 600 marks.
* In all the test contain 150 objective-type questions to be answered on the OMR answer sheet by marking the appropriate answer.
* Each question carries equal marks.
* There is negative marking for incorrect answers.
Why BBA ?
Taking up a BBA course would allow a student to take up a job in a good organization as a Management Trainee and will allow him to grow with the organization to take up managerial positions in any organization.
Indian economy has, in the last ten years, opened its doors to liberalization and globalization. This has opened new vistas and increased demand for people who will look at Corporate India as the chosen arena for building their careers. This is where the BBA course comes in by providing the basic foundation of Business Management to the budding minds.
As we all know, Management is possibly the most sought after career today. It is evident from the fact that more than 1.2 lakhs students wrote Common Admission Test ( CAT ) of the IIMs in 2003 for securing one of 1400 seats at the prestigious IIMs. BBA could be the vital first step in building one of most challenging & remunerative careers in management.
The limited number of seats in the BBA colleges means that only the best students get selected. They are then trained by some of the finest faculty members. Add to this, the guest lectures delivered by industry experts, and you know that BBA graduates have a definite edge over others.